Cambridge International School of Cambodia ensures that our students develop love for learning not only by delivering engaging and interesting lessons in the classroom but also getting them involved in school activities to apply their learning and showcase their talents and skills. We also give equal importance to our parents’ involvement in the education process as they are our main partners towards the achievement of our student learning and personal goals.
Academic and social events are organised yearly by CISC.
• Parent Orientation
• Parent-Teacher Conferences
• Family day
• Christmas Concert
• Chinese Cultural Celebration
• Khmer Cultural Celebration
• Moving Up and Recognition Ceremonies
• In-school competitions (Math Challenge, Science Quiz Bee, etc.)
International Daycare | Preschool | Primary | Secondary School
* Trilingual: English | Chinese | Cambodian