Our daycare and preschool programmes accept enrollees throughout the year. The Primary and Secondary departments accept enrollees during the months of June, July, and August.
Requirements for enrollment:
Daycare and Preschool
1. Certified True Copy of Birth Certificate
2. Photocopy of Child’s Medical Booklet /Immunization Record
Primary and Secondary
1. Placement Test
2. Notice of Admission (NOA) for the Administrator’s Office
3. Report Card from previous school
4. Certificate of Good Moral Character from previous school attended
5. Certified True Copy of Birth Certificate
6. Four (4) pieces 2×2 inch photos
7. Interview by the Principal and/or Academic Coordinator
The following fees are compulsory:
- Registration (one time)
- Physical fitness
- Uniform (1 set included in the annual material kit)
The following are optional:
- Extracurricular: After School, Summer School, Weekend School
DOWNLOAD the fee structure 2018-2019
* All fees are subject to change every year.
Discount & Scholarship Policies
Sibling discounts are offered to families with more than one (1) child. Please inquire from our office.
A one-week trial is offered free of charge for children aged 9 months to 5 years old. Contact our office for more information.
International Daycare | Preschool | Primary | Secondary School
* Trilingual: English | Chinese | Cambodian